Geany, Notepad++ For Linux

About 4 consecutive days I use Windows for the purposes of writing PHP code, feels normal, because I used to use it: D. The reason why I use windows? it's because I like notepad + + editor, and do not exist for linux, especially apache2 running on windows can display the line error when running PHP in a browser program, and this is not who I get on apache running on linux flatform. Basically the problem of line errors occurred, not the operating system problems, but problems in the apache configuration, I realized this when returning the mindset, if Apache is an application and Linux is the OS, and the problem is in application, not the OS. Incidentally a friend's place also reminds me learn php for apache config. Finally I let her apache config line can display error, and finally back to using Linux.



before i have a lot of questions why I use windows?, but the friends who know me, they know i often use  linux than windows, and a surprising them again, my windows system is Trial stay a while longer. Not because I can not Crack windows in order to be GENUINE version or not, but purely because I wanted to avoid using pirated systems. Many people say I am "naive", because I do not want Crack Windows. Well when it does I'm "melow"(Indonesian) to Crack Windows so I choose trial instead, even though I usually Crack :P. and often conduct experiments Crack applications running on Windows * Hobbies *.

Back to topic ====>
I want to tell is an application in linux that is similar to notepad + + is called Geany. This application damn cool, I think more cool than that was editor specifically for PHP code like Bluefish and the like ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment