How To Keep On Logging Into Multiple Google Accounts

Google changed something today. I'm against it! This morning, for the first time, I could no longer log into both my personal Google account and Google apps account simultaneously. Given that I need both for work, that's a productivity fart.
Of course, there is a kluge method to get around this. You can just run two browsers. I fired up Safari and logged into one account there, and kept the other running in Chrome. But that's a pain in the ass, and it means I have to change the way I work.

Guess what? There's a better way. And it's super easy. You just need to enable multiple accounts.
You won't be able to do a few things that you previously could, if you're an offline Gmail or Calendar user, for example, but for the most part it works pretty great. Just click on your account icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser window .
Oh, and you're welcome.

[Source:Gizmodo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment