iPad Mini in Indonesia

Not like other country in west, new product from apple always come late to Indonesia. We must wait until 3 month more, that we can buy new product from apple. Last month I sell my first generation of iPad because I have plan to buy iPad mini. But until now I had waiting for 2 month more, there is no iPad mini come to Indonesia. Yes I can buy from blackmarket, but I didn't because I just wanna buy new one from official shop.
iPhone5 came to Indonesia at this month but I am not interested because I have iPhone4 also the price in Indonesia so high if we compare the price in official site of apple.that my reason why I do not buy new iPhone 5 at this time, while I can still use my iPhone 4.

Yeah I think I really need iPad mini at this time, because I should to read and write anywhere and anytime. It so sucks when I go to caffe and bring my laptop, because it so big and more weight

0 comments:

Post a Comment