Chines Food Gang Jangkrik [picture]

To day I am so bored on my boarding house I don't know way? so I try to make my head refresh

  1. I went to Matoz for playing game on Time Zone, yach my favorit game is Racing Car, by accidental I have much money on time zone card, because I never use it a few week a go
  2. leave time zone in matos. I try to search some food. I got chinese food "gang jangkrik". In my mind chinese food "gang jangkrik" is chinese food with pork. But in front of the restaurant I saw a label "HALAL" also written without the pork, so I interested to try chinese food
  3. Hmmmm look at the menu, Wouw....quite expensive, but I will be shy if I come back and didn't buy it. Hmmmmm
  4. Okeh I try "Udang saus Inggris" and price is Rp 55000 and capcay I forgot the price
  5. After I eat, I think  did not lose pay for that, because we got large shrimp and taste so "Maknyusss"
Shrimp
Capcay

Location: Ruko Sukarno Hatta Bisnis Center (SBC) Kav. 4B, Ma
Malang, Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment