Zekr For Linux, Mac, Windows 1.0.0

I wrote before about how to install zekr on linux. Now, installation is so easy, if you use ubuntu you just search zekr on your ubuntu software center then you click and wait until downloading file and installation finish.

To day I am not use Linux anymore as my parent OS, but I use OS X. Zekr available also for OS X. You can download Zekr for all of Operatyng System here.

If you still need how to install zekr, you can follow my tutorial :
I took from wikipedia about zekr :
"Zekr is an open source Quranic desktop application. It is an open platform Quran study tool for browsing and researching on the Quran. Zekr is a Quran-based project, planned to be a universal, open source, and cross-platform application to perform most of the usual refers to the Quran, according to the project website."


So this tool is very powerfull, work on linux, and by default available on Ubuntu Linux repository. Some people confused how to install it, and now I would like to write how to install zekr on your linux machine and for this case I use Ubuntu
  1. Click Application ->Ubuntu softwre center
  2. Type zekr on search button in ubuntu software center
  3. Click install  and wait until finish
Zekr need many dependencies, you can see from this picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment